City of Chicago is continue to build an outstanding technical team and there are openings ranging from senior leadership, GIS, and database administration.
Working for the city provides a number of excellent benefits, such as:
- Make a direct impact on the 2.8 million residents and over 46 million visitors to Chicago.
- Modernize government processes for the 21st century, which has included paperless reform, driving the use of modern tools, and
- Understand how Chicago functions and drive changes to improve efficiency and quality of life.
- Excellent benefits
Take a look at the openings below and apply today.
- Director of Project Management Office – until filled
- GIS Analyst – available until September 16
- Principal Database Analyst – Oracle Apps / E-Business Suite – available until September 16